Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today is another new day...thank goodness!!

OK, let's try this again. A new day, a new clean slate, a new beginning to a continuation. (I think I just blew my own mind there for a moment!)



Managed to make myself a lunch this morning; it only took less than two minutes and didn't make me late for work (pfft to you, Harriet!).



8am - one Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, blueberry

Lunchtime - one Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers: Sesame Teriyaki Chicken w/rice - 380 cal, 6g fat, 69g carb (yikes), 13g protein; 1/2 cup lowfat cottage cheese, 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, one Jello Mousse in caramel (yum).



I will be honest again with my dinner selection tonight and will add it later.



The HCFM chicken meal was actually pretty good! I would probably buy it again, but it did give me burning tire poops about an hour after lunch. TMI? Tough.



I am not doing so great on the beverage side of things; I have a heart condition that includes an odd syndrome of not being able to detect thirst (may be a contributor to my weight issues, since I cannot distinguish thirst from hunger). I often go full 24 hour blocks of time without injesting any fluids at all. Not good. So, I think I will go fill up my stainless steel water bottle with the cool Chinese dragons on it and have some water. My throat is dry and I think that maybe, just maybe, I am thirsty this afternoon.

*****************
Well, I just can't figure myself out. Why can I do fine at work but when I get home I turn into some wild and crazy eating machine? Why? Why? Why???

I made myself a sandwich with Healthyloaf bread, mesquite grilled turkey breast and Havarti cheese; had one ounce (yes, I measured it on my food scale) of Doritos, and three mini dill pickles.

Then I had two more ounces of Doritos - I think; no, I didn't weigh this on the food scale.

Then I had a Butterfinger.

Then I had four chocolate covered graham crackers.

Well, at least most of the crap is out of the house now. I have four graham crackers left and then they are all gone.

Sheesh. I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment