Monday, December 21, 2009

Going the wrong way!

Well, I gained a pound this week. I am trying not to be too disheartened; I went out to lunch with friends once this week and, to be perfectly honest, my heart just wasn't really in it. I know what I have to do, but I just...don't...wanna. Sigh. Not the best mind-set for weight loss, I'm afraid.

I have GOT to get with it; I want to lose at least 50 lbs before I have to move to Washington. Sissy says that it would be a good idea so that being on my feet and being physical during the move won't be so hard on me. She's right. Also, Saturday Ollie and I were supposed to go to the movies, but I had to bail on her because I was hit with really bad dizzy spells; she is concerned that it was my blood pressure spiking. She may have been right; I checked my blood sugar and it was right where it was supposed to be. I had them most of the day along with a bad headache - not migraine status, but close. I have GOT to start taking care of myself; why can't I see that?

Well, today is another day to make good choices. I didn't pack a lunch today (bad girl) because I have to run around at lunchtime getting some documents notorized, etc. I will troll the nutritional websites of the local fast food places and see if I can come up with a good lunch.

Please send me all of your fabulous weight-loss vibes!!

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment