Saturday, April 24, 2010

Food diary from 4-23-10

Ok, as promised, here is my food journal from yesterday. See if you can help find out what's wrong with it.

Between 8am and Noon, I consumed:

1 single serving box of Cheerios cereal
16.9 fl oz of water w/one Crystal Lite drink mix packet

Between Noon and 5pm, I consumed:

6 Michelina's Baked Pepperoni Pizza Snackers
40z Musselman's apple sauce
16.9 fl oz of water w/one Hawaiian Punch drink mix packet

Between 5pm and 10pm, I consumed:

3 big, fat, juicy chicken strips from Wal Mart
1 small tub of Honey Mustard dressing/dip
1 large piece of white cake with tons of frosting
10oz Coke Zero
2 peanuts

Notice any problems? Let me tell you what I see, and if you see anything else, let me know in the comments.

1. I do not drink enough water.
2. I think I need to eat more for breakfast and have a more substantial lunch. By the time dinner rolls around, I am STARVING and that leads to cake and frosting.
3. Yes, the two peanuts are weird, but I promised complete disclosure and I have to eat a little something when I take my pills at night, otherwise they have a tendency to stick in my throat and not go down all the way.
4. Before dinner, I had consumed a total of 535 calories, 13g of fat, 82.5g carbs, 7g fiber, 25g sugar. That comes to a total of 10 WW points; and Belly Fat count stood at 5 carb servings and 25 sugars. Lord knows what they all wound up being after 10pm.

Well, that's it for yesterday. Weekends pose their own set of challenges for me as I have a tendency to sleep until 11 or Noon and not eat at all until 4pm in the afternoon. Gee, I wonder why I never have the energy to do anything on the weekends? I want to sleep the day away and that does not bode well, and it makes the weekends really short.

So, I am actually posting this at 9am (fully dressed, thank you) and I am going to get some breakfast then spend the majority of the day working in the yard. I'll post my food journal tomorrow.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment